We have opened our doors once again. We’re thrilled to be back open and welcoming you to our showrooms. Why not visit your local dealership and take a look at our brand new collection of Toyotas?
There has never been a better time to buy a car, with vehicle prices expected to rise in 2021. Take advantage of our exciting offers to beat the expected price increase in 2021, and find the right car for less in 2020. Some of the deals we can offer you this December include:
– 0% APR representative on selected vehicles
– Reserving your used car online from just £99
– Click and collect on new and used cars
We want you to know that our top priority is keeping both our staff and customers safe, so here’s what you can expect when you visit the dealership. We’ve put some new safety measures in place to make you feel comfortable, confident and safe.
– We'll keep to the 2-metre social distancing rule at all times, making sure there's enough room for this in the showroom
– Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use throughout your visit
– When you arrive, our host will greet you at the entrance, maintaining social distancing
– We'll keep doors open and pathways clear to avoid any unecessary contact
– We'll thoroughly clean all surfaces and vehicles in our showroom between every use
If you’d prefer not to visit our dealerships, we have plenty of ways to help you find the right car. You can start the buying process from the comfort of your own home with our click and collect option, building a deal suited to you and even purchasing a used car fully online.
And there’s no need to worry about non-essential travel and collecting your new car with our home delivery service. Once you’ve purchased a vehicle and it’s ready, we can deliver to your house, fully sanitised and without contact.
Finally, we’re available to answer any queries virtually. Just let us know your preferred method of contact, from Zoom to Whatsapp and Facetime and we can get a call organised. Our opening hours haven’t changed and our sales team are available when you need them, so please get in touch via live chat, telephone or email.